Become a Designer @ DSD
THANK YOU FOR YOU INTEREST
We are accepting a limited number of experienced designers.
Please feel free to apply with the details below. :)
Digital Scrap Designs is a well established site,
online for about 9 years - established Jan. 30, 2005
We are hosted on a dedicated server!
- Do You Create Digital Scrapbook Products - Full Size Or Tagger PU / S4H / CU / CU4CU?
- Do you carefully quality check all your products at 100% for stray pixels and jagged edges?
- Are your files saved in standard scrapbooking formats - PNG or JPG unless the item is a special tool, action or script... ?
- Do you carefully check and have testers check any scripts or actions you create?
If you answered yes to all of the above, we'd love to have you apply...
DSD advertises for designers regularly through many avenues -
promoting new products and designer sales 1-2 times or more per week.
Designers get immediate email notifications of sales, and regular detailed sales reports.
Designer have their own private area to manage products, coupons, and more.
Payout for designers is 70% - paypal processing fees.
Fees are divided amongst designers when there are multiple designers per order.
Due to the potential for credit card fraud we hold initial sales 60 days from the last day of each month of sales before sending commissions; for instance sales in Jan. are paid by March 31, sales in March are paid by April 30, sales in April are paid by May 31, and so on. This is to protect designers and the store from the fallout of charge-backs. Not only does it cost the store and designers the money from the sale when a charge-back occurs, but also costs the store extra fees that the credit card company assesses for each chargeback up to $40 per transaction.
Designers can upload and add their own products to the store, including setting specials and creating coupons.
The store may have holiday and special sales, and send out monthly storewide coupons for newsletter subscribers.
This is an important aspect of business advertising and does keep our customer base coming back to shop more regularly!
Which means more sales overall for everyone.
Designers can opt out of storewide sales, but cannot opt out of the coupons to newsletter subscribers.
US based designers will need to submit a W-9 to file as an independent contractor.
If you are interested in applying -
please contact us by clicking the link below, and include the following information:
Include in your application:
- Your personal name and designer name.
- Links to 3 of your favorite full products / kits / packs (not just 3 elements) for us to download and check,
these can be uploaded to 4shared or somewhere similar of your choice.
- Samples should mostly consist of items you have created yourself when possible,
limited outside resources when possible,
so we can have the best idea of your true designing talents and abilities. :)
- Files should be in standard scrapbooking format if a background or element for a kit - .jpg / .png.
Specialty files are welcome as well.
We are able to run Photoshop Actions and PSP Scripts to test, as well as open vectors, layered templates, and such.
Please submit any files packaged as you would if it were a product you plan to sell in the store.
- Links to current stores you sell in, or any you will be joining during the next month.
- A little information about yourself, and anything else you might think is important for us to consider. :)
Please allow a few days for us to get back with you. Thanks for applying, we appreciate your time and will carefully consider each application.
You will receive a notice from us whether you are approved or not, and if you do not hear from us, please contact again as sometime emails fail.
Downloaded samples will only be used for quality checking purposes, and will not be used in any other manner without purchase or permission.